Schools (English Medium)
- Standard IX
- Standard X
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Schools
1. Which are Subjects taught in school section?
We teach Following subjects :
IX & X
- Social Studies
2. What is the batch timing?
For IX & X Standards- Time: 3.00 pm to 4.30 pm / 5.00 pm to 6.30 pm / 7.00 pm to 8.30 pm
Note :- The management and administration of the institution reserves the right to change or delete, supplement or otherwise amend at any time and without prior notice the information, requirements and policies contained in the website.
3. What is the duration of each lecture?
Every lecture is of 1.30 hours duration for each subjects for all days as per schedule.
4. How many hours of teaching is conducted in a year?
- Approximately 585 hours for IX Standard
- Approximately 625 hours for X Standard
5. What is the qualification of teachers?
Minimum qualification of our faculty is MA, B.Ed or Msc
6. What are the various Test Keerti Tutorials conducts?
We conduct regular tests after completion of topics. We also undertake regular revision, assessments throughout the academic year